KANE-TCAM infrared thermal imaging camera for fast, accurate & reliable temperature measurement.
Simple point & shoot technology with high quality thermal imaging is ideal for heating, ventilation & refrigeration engineers and automotive & maintenance technicians.
KANE-TCAM's large LCD colour display includes 4 surface measurement modes to improve speed & ease of finding problems.
KANE-TCAM measures any surface temperature from -20℃ to 300℃ / -4°F to 572°F.
- Large colour display & on-screen cursor
- Accurately locate temperature hotspots
- 3GB SD Card Data storage
- Store up to 20,000 images that can be extracted through USB
- Rechargeable battery 2-3 hours use in normal operation
Ideal for many industries including:
Plumbing & Heating
- Quickly see otherwise invisible water leaks in central heating systems or water tanks
- Confirm heating system cold spots, showing which parts don’t work correctly
- Highlight old system inefficiencies, showing variable heat distribution in each room
- Show effectiveness of new underfloor heating, efficient radiators or more insulation
- Detect issues with heated car seats and heated screens
- Check effectiveness of vehicle exhaust and catalytic convertor
- Identity a potential engine misfire
- Spot any issues with vehicle brakes overheating
Four types of surface measurement modes:
- Coarse surface
- Semi-matte surface
- Semi-shiny surface
- Shiny surface